TrustPilot reviews for Ghislaine Maxwell’s services from patrons too self-important to remain anonymous


"Ms Maxwell is well-accustomed to catering for very important clients, be they billionaires, philanthropists, geniuses, or all three! She prizes discretion and professionalism, yet is always extremely personable. She’ll always be standing on the runway as I step out of my jet, congratulating me on wiping out Polio or whatever wacky disease I may or may not have eradicated  - using 138 billion dollars I may or may not possess.”
-Mr X

“I had a wonderful weekend at the beach house. Ghislaine prioritises confidentiality, promising not to tell my mum, who is (without giving too much away!) the Queen of a very famous country.”
-Prince X

“Lady G understands intuitively how to deal with famous and deeply respected clients. I always go to Ghislaine’s when I need a break from where I work, which may or may not be Harvard. Ghislaine really takes the time to learn your needs and study your interests, whether that’s Constitutional Law, American Criminal Law, or some third thing. She is so funny too, always making up hilarious rhymes for my last name, like ‘Shmershowitz’.”
-Professor X

“I always have the greatest time on the island. Everybody knows I don’t need any help to get the most girls, but Lady Maxwell‘s services were terrific nevertheless. And best of all, my wife, whose name is Melatonin or whatever, will never find out!”
-President X